Huisje wel tevree Huisje wel tevree
Waar vrije meningsuiting kan.

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

got to make the call he

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Vooral voor dames
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-07-2019 10:47:49    Onderwerp: got to make the call he Reageren met citaat

NEW YORK – The aftertaste of two stinging overtime losses in L. Authentic Saints Jerseys .A. remained bitter for Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers on the long flight back home to New York. "I personally use it as motivation," Lundqvist said on Monday morning, his team trailing the Kings by a dire 2-0 deficit heading into Game 3 at MSG. "You get upset and frustrated and disappointed when you lose. But you just have to respond the right way." The right response would be victory on home ice and some hope for a crowd that hasnt witnessed a Stanley Cup Final game in 20 years. Heavy underdogs coming into their first Final since 1994, the Rangers have, at the very least, demonstrated their ability to crash, bang and skate with the Kings. A bounce or two in their favour in Games 1 and 2 – not to mention a different ruling on a controversial third Kings goal – and this series could look quite different as the series shifts back East, but as it stands, they find themselves at the very edge of a near-inescapable hole. "We have to start winning and thats tonight," said Lundqvist, who has allowed eight goals on 87 shots in the Final. "I hope its going to be an exciting feeling to step out on the ice here; home crowd, great atmosphere; take advantage of that; enjoy the moment but at the same time, really push ourselves here to try to play our best game so far." New York has done its fair share of good in the Final so far despite the gaping series deficit. Packed with plenty of speed and punch, they raced out to 2-0 leads in both Games 1 and 2 only to come undone at the mercy of the resilient Kings en route to a pair of heartbreaking overtime losses – the latter in double overtime. Theyve done enough, however, to believe that this series is far from over. "Chance-wise, were right there with them," said head coach Alain Vigneault, ever optimistic hours before Game 3. "Weve played some good hockey. We got a little bit unfortunate in that last third period, but were right there and we feel real good about our game. "Things always even themselves out with the right effort and the right attitude. You say if you work hard, luck will come with you, well were working hard; were working our butts off here. Im very confident that were going to have that same type of effort here tonight and were going to be real good." History is not on their side. All but five of the 48 teams whove earned a 2-0 series lead in the Final (since 1939) have gone on to capture the Cup. Among those five, interestingly enough, were the Vigneault-led Canucks in 2011, Vancouver falling in seven games to Boston despite the commanding early series lead. The Kings are proof themselves that momentum can change quickly. They rallied furiously from a 3-0 series ditch in the opening round against San Jose, adding two more Game 7 victories along the way. "I think the key is to realize that were close and you dont have to change that much," said Lundqvist. "The difference has been a bounce here or a deflection. Were doing a lot of good things, but it hasnt been enough so we need to raise [our level] a little bit. But its important that you dont try too hard and try too many different things. We need to stick together here and do it together. We had stretches in both games where I think we played really well and created a lot of chances, enough chances to win the game." Carl Granderson Jersey .J. -- John Elway says Peyton Manning cannot stamp himself as the greatest quarterback in NFL history even if he wins the Super Bowl on Sunday. Deonte Harris Jersey . - Because they didnt go into Beast Mode, the Seattle Seahawks found themselves in Spin Mode. http://www.cheapsaintsjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-archie-manning-jersey . -- Jerome Verrier scored once and set up two more as the Drummondville Voltigeurs downed the visiting Chicoutimi Sagueneens 5-1 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play. ST. LOUIS -- Peter Bourjos had no trouble calling the 310th hit in his big league career the biggest. Hitting in the eighth spot, Bourjos singled home the winning run in the ninth inning, and the St. Louis Cardinals beat the Pittsburgh Pirates 1-0 Wednesday to stretch their winning streak to five. "I had a walkoff hit in Anaheim, but I think at this point, were leading the division and its a big game in September and the one in Anaheim was in August," Bourjos said. "So this is the biggest hit." Yadier Molina walked with two outs in the ninth on a 3-2 pitch from Mark Melancon (2-4), who had entered an inning earlier. It was the first time Melancons pitched more than one inning since Oct. 2, 2012. Molina advanced to second on John Jays single and scored on the hit by Bourjos, easily beating the throw home from centre fielder Andrew McCutchen. "I was just hoping that Yadi was able to score," Bourjos said. "I wasnt too sure with McCutchen playing out there. I didnt know if he was playing shallow or deep, and I watched the play develop, and luckily Yadi was able to beat the play." Molina saw third base coach Jose Qquendo waving an arm to send him. "I was thinking home plate all the way," Molina said. "No one was going to stop me there." Despite having A.J. Pierzynski on the bench, Cardinals manager Mike Matheny said he did not consider pinch-running for Molina, a slow-footed All-Star catcher. "Two outs in that situation and were in a tight game, his value to me being behind the plate outweighs what were going to get on the bases from someone," Matheny said. "If he gets thrown out, its a different conversation right now. Hes done such a great job in big games, we need him out there." St. Louis moved into sole possession of the NL Central lead for the first time Monday and extended its lead to 2 1/2 games with a three-game sweep that dropped the Pirates five games back. Pittsburgh has lost 10 of its last 12 road games, falling to a major league-worst 17-29 away from home in day games. "They were just a little bit better than us every game," Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle said. "I mean, were playing competitive baseball. Weve got to find a way to score a run every now and then when were out there and have some shutdown innings. Were not going to back down. Well take the day off. Were going to catch our breath and try and set some stakes down in Chicago. Rickey Jackson Jersey. " Trevor Rosenthal (2-6) pitched a one-hit ninth, aided by the eighth double play hes induced this season. Both of his wins have come against the Pirates on ninth-inning walkoffs. Pinch-hitter Gregory Polanco drew an 11-pitch walk leading off the eighth against Carlos Martinez, who retired the next three batters. St. Louis starter Shelby Miller allowed three hits and three walks in seven innings. The Pirates Edinson Volquez gave up three hits and two walks in 6 1-3 innings. Plate home umpire Ron Kulpa issued a warning to both benches in the fifth inning after Miller threw a high fastball that sailed behind McCutchen. In the fourth, Volquez had hit Matt Holliday and Matt Adams back to back. Hurdle was not pleased. "This guy has been hitting it in a teacup all day and hes not near anybody all day," Hurdle said of Miller. "Then you fire that pitch. If he hits him, maybe you toss him. He (Kupla) was there in Arizona when McCutchen got hit. "He (Volquez) hits him (Adams) in the foot when its 0-2. Hes not trying to hit him. Hes not trying to hit Holliday when it was 0-2 and runs it to 2-2. From my perspective, it was an ambush. It was a cheap shot. Rons [list=]got to make the call he [/list]makes and thats what he chose to make." NOT RUNNING WILD Pittsburgh catcher Russell Martin threw out Jay attempting to steal third in the eighth. Martin has thrown out runners attempting to steal in four straight games and leads the NL with 25 runners caught stealing -- four short of his league-high total last year. TRAINERS ROOM Pirates: Infielder Pedro Alverez (left foot) sat out for the seventh consecutive game. Alverez left the Aug. 26 game against St. Louis in the seventh inning when he hurt the foot diving for a grounder down the first-base line. Cardinals: Kolten Wong was back in the starting lineup at second base after a two-day absence. UP NEXT: Pirates: RHP Vance Worley (6-4, 3.01) starts Friday at the Chicago Cubs. He had lost three straight starts before beating Cincinnati 3-2 last Saturday. Cardinals: RHP Michael Wacha (5-3, 2.79) starts Thursday at Milwaukee in his first big league appearance since June 17. Wacha missed 67 games because of a stress reaction in his right shoulder. He allowed one hit during two scoreless innings Sunday in an injury rehabilitation outing at Tulsa of the Double-A Texas League. Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Vooral voor dames Tijden zijn in GMT + 4 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: