Huisje wel tevree Huisje wel tevree
Waar vrije meningsuiting kan.

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

COLUMBIA, S. [url=http://www.yeezy350saleuk.com/]Yeezy Boost

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Vragen, oproep, mededelingen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-03-2019 07:46:16    Onderwerp: COLUMBIA, S. [url=http://www.yeezy350saleuk.com/]Yeezy Boost Reageren met citaat

COLUMBIA, S. Yeezy Boost 350 For Sale Uk .C. -- South Carolina All-American Jadeveon Clowney looked less than dominant against North Carolina, not that it mattered to him or the sixth-ranked Gamecocks. Clowney shook off a stomach virus earlier in the week -- and some sluggish play during the game -- to help South Carolinas defence hold North Carolina to its lowest point total under coach Larry Fedora in a 27-10 victory to open the season Thursday night. "Here I am back in front again, ready for all these questions about conditioning," Clowney said. "Lets go." Mike Davis ran 75 yards for a touchdown while Connor Shaw and Dylan Thompson each threw long scoring passes to put the Gamecocks in front. Clowney and company made it all stand up. "Hats off to my defence," Clowney said. "As long as we get the win, thats all that matters to me." Steve Spurrier was disappointed at his teams conditioning on defence, including Clowney. "Did you watch what I was watching?" he said when asked about Clowney. "No, I dont have to say it. You write what you see. Well try and work on our conditioning for the entire team." Clowney did not have a sack and finished with three first-half tackles. The Tar Heels fast-paced offence wore him down and forced him to the sideline for several pit stops, yet he and the defence mostly hemmed in North Carolina. Shaw and Thompson put South Carolina up 17-0 in the opening quarter. Shaw found Shaq Roland for a 65-yard touchdown on the games third play. Thompson threw a 29-yard TD to Kane Whitehurst later in the quarter. The game was delayed with 8:20 left when lightning closed in on the stadium. Fans filed out quickly and hit their cars as heavy rain and thunder pelted the field for about an hour. Its been a steady stream of chatter about all things Clowney the past eight months, since he knocked the helmet off a Michigan runner in the Outback Bowl. Should he sit out the year and protect his draft status as next years No. 1 pick? How much insurance should he take out? (He has $5 million worth.) Can he become the first defence-only player to win the Heisman Trophy? If he makes it to New York for the Heisman Trophy presentation in December, he likely wont have this game on his highlight reel. "Everybody always expects a lot from JD. He expects a lot from himself," defensive co-ordinator Lorenzo Ward said. "I told him he might have to watch what hes eating if his energys down. We have to make sure we can play more than three, four, five plays at a time." Clowney laughed off the expectations and promised things would improve. "First game of the season," he said. "Its going to get better. Week after week, its going to get better and better." North Carolina continually played away from Clowneys side with short passes and quick runs. When the Tar Heels did come his way, left tackle James Hurst -- an all-ACC player with NFL hopes of his own -- did a solid job keeping No. 7 in check. Clowney didnt agree, saying it was more North Carolinas tempo than Hursts blocking that got to him. "I wasnt really impressed like I was against the guy from Michigan," Clowney said, referring to Wolverines Taylor Lewan. Right before halftime, Clowney appeared to be breathing heavy in the 90-degree heat and humidity. There was a scary moment after play resumed when Clowney was cut from behind by backup offensive lineman Kiaro Holts, who was called for clipping. Davis finished with 115 yards on 12 carries. Shaw was 11 for 19 passing for 149 yards and his touchdown. The Gamecocks looked like they might give their defence a break with a 17-point first quarter that was their biggest production in an opening-game quarter since 1996s 33-14 win over Central Florida. The Gamecocks outgained North Carolina 203 yards to 35 in the opening quarter. The Tar Heels settled down a bit after that and closed to 17-7 on Renners 4-yard TD pass to Quinshad Davis. North Carolina, though, hurt itself several times. After the defence forced a three-and-out, T.J. Thorpe muffed the punt at midfield to keep South Carolinas drive going. Elliott Fry added field goals of 39 and 26 yards in his first game at South Carolina. Spurrier has said all summer that South Carolina is more than just Clowney. The Gamecocks defence certainly was, holding North Carolinas high-speed attack to 121 yards in the first 30 minutes. The Tar Heels averaged more than 40 points and 485 yards a game last year. North Carolina opened the second half with a 17-play, 7-minute drive that ended with a field goal to cut the lead to 20-10. Then Davis, the younger brother of ex-Clemson 1,000-yard rusher James Davis, burst through the line on South Carolinas next snap and broke out for his long touchdown run. The Tar Heels couldnt make anything happen after that. Renner and the Tar Heels drove to South Carolinas 2 in the final two minutes, but could not score. Renner was stopped a yard short of the end zone by defensive tackle Kelcy Quarles. Renner ended 26 of 43 with 194 yards. The Tar Heels finished with 293 yards. Fedora wasnt sure why his offence stalled. "Were in year two. I wish we were farther along than we are, but were not," he said. "That was a good measuring stick for us. I didnt look at tonight and say, Were so far away were not going to make it. I dont think were that far away." Adidas Yeezy 350 Uk . Catch all the action on TSN starting at 10:30pm et/7:30pm pt. Toronto won at Denver and Utah, but lost in Portland and Sacramento. The Kings loss was the most recent game for the Raptors. Yeezy 350 Uk Sale .com) - The University of Montana named Bob Stitt as its new head football coach on Tuesday. http://www.yeezy350saleuk.com/ . Spains victory rendered Frances 3-0 win against Finland meaningless as Spain needed just one point to secure passage to Brazil. Franck Ribery and Karim Benzema scored either side of Joona Toivios own-goal as France advanced to the playoff among the eight best second-place finishers.BOSTON - The Boston Bruins end the season as losers. Rubbing salt in the wound, Bruins winger Milan Lucic has been labelled a sore loser in some quarters. The hulking Bruin didnt abandon his prickly game when the best-of-seven series ended in a 3-1 victory for Montreal in Wednesdays Game 7 at the TD Garden. Lucic had words with several Canadiens during the traditional post-series handshake on the ice. The 25-year-old from Vancouver aggressively shook hands and had words with fourth-liner Dale Weise and defenceman Alexei Emelin. #WhatLucicToldWeise was trending on Twitter in Canada on Thursday. An animated Lucic held onto Weises hand as he had his say and then had words with Emelin. Montreal forward David Desharnais, who was behind the defenceman, put his hands on Emelins elbow during the exchange, as if to guide him past. "Milan Lucic had a few things to say to a couple of guys," said Weise, who declined to go into specifics. "You look at a guy like Shawn Thornton who has been around the league and he plays hard and he plays that role and he had good things to say to everybody. He won with class and Milan Lucic just couldnt do that. Well, I wont get into what he said, its just a poor, its just a poor way to lose.” The Bruin reportedly said: "Im going to kill you next year," with an F-Bomb thrown in for good meeasure. Yeezy Boost 350 Uk Online. Lucic, clearly still feeling the emotion of the loss, was unrepentant in the locker-room. "Its said on the ice so itll stay on the ice. So If he (Weise) wants to be a baby about it - he can make it public." Asked about allegations by some Habs of Boston disrespect during the series, Lucic was agog. "Disrespect? I dont know what theyre talking about. Disrespect? Having a goal celebration, what kind of disrespect is that? Im not going to say anything. Ive got nothing to say about that." Lucics behaviour during hockeys time-honoured handshake line, seen as a mark of respect, drew a quick response. "All he can do now, though, is apologize for his error in judgment," Adam Kaufman wrote in boston.com. "Or hell be known as another guy who disrespected arguably the greatest tradition in all of sports." "Milan Lucic probably wont be up for Sportsman of the Year," tweeted Sports Illustrated in the link to its story. Others were more forgiving. But Lucic wasnt the only one talking tough after the game. "Great to see a Canadian team finally take out the Bruins in a game 7," tweeted Prime Minister Stephen Harper. The Bruins beat the Vancouver Canucks in seven games to win the Stanley Cup in 2011. Boston has also taken out both Toronto and Montreal in Game 7s in recent years. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Vragen, oproep, mededelingen Tijden zijn in GMT + 4 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: