Huisje wel tevree Huisje wel tevree
Waar vrije meningsuiting kan.

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

The Toronto Raptors close out a four-game homestand Sunday a

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Vragen, oproep, mededelingen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-03-2019 09:14:50    Onderwerp: The Toronto Raptors close out a four-game homestand Sunday a Reageren met citaat

The Toronto Raptors close out a four-game homestand Sunday afternoon as they welcome the recently streaking Denver Nuggets to the Air Canada Centre. Nike Schuhe Kaufen Schweiz . Toronto is 1-2 on their current homestand following Fridays 90-83 loss to the two-time defending NBA champion Miami Heat. You can listen to the game on TSN Radio 1050 at 1pm et. The Nuggets are on a five-game winning streak. LeBron James led the Heat with 27 points in the game against the Raptors on Friday. DeMar DeRozan scored 25 points to lead the hosts and Rudy Gay ended with 21 and 11 rebounds. Kyle Lowry posted 15 points for a squad that committed 21 turnovers, leading to 26 Miami points. Toronto shot 38.4 percent and made only eight of its 30 3-point attempts. The Raptors struggled at the foul line, too, making 19-of-32. "Free throws, that was the story," said Raptors forward Tyler Hansbrough. "We have to do a better job, myself included." After Toronto, which is 3-5 up north, hosts the Nuggets, it will head west for three games against Golden State, Phoenix and the Los Angeles Lakers. DeRozan leads the NBA in scoring with 28.0 points since November 15 and is averaging 23.4 ppg at home. Gay is posting an average of 19.0 ppg in his previous five and has at least one block in eight games in a row. Sundays game between Toronto and Denver is the first of two this season. The Nuggets will host the Raptors on Jan. 31 and both teams split two meetings in 2012-13. The Nuggets have won 10 of 12 and 15 of the past 18 matchups with Toronto. The Nuggets made it five wins in a row with Fridays 97-95 edging of the lowly New York Knicks, as Randy Foye finished with 17 points and defended Carmelo Anthonys 14-foot turnaround jumper with 2.1 seconds left. "Much respect to Carmelo, but at the end of the game, I realize were fighting for our lives," Foye told NBA.com. "Im just saying to myself, Im going to make him take a tough shot, no matter what. If he makes it over me with a hand up, I can live with it. But I cant live with giving him an easy shot, just because hes Carmelo." Ty Lawson led Denver with 22 points, Nate Robinson netted 16 off the bench and both Wilson Chandler and J.J. Hickson scored 13 points. Hickson also grabbed a game-best 11 rebounds for the Nuggets, who shot 43.7 percent, but struggled from 3-point range (9-of-24). Nuggets forward Kenneth Faried left the game in the third quarter with a contusion of his quadriceps and had four points and six rebounds. The Nuggets hope Faried will be able to make the trip and he is questionable Sunday. Lawson has scored 10 or more points in all 15 of his games for the Nuggets, who are 9-3 since an 0-3 start. A six-game winning streak at home has helped. Denver has won back-to-back road games and will also visit Brooklyn, Cleveland, Boston, Philadelphia and Washington on the trek. Denver is 3-4 outside the Rockies this season. Nike Schuhe Schweiz . The CFL club is making the move after holding its camp and regular-season practices at the University of Toronto campus in Mississauga, Ont. Nike Schuhe Günstig Schweiz . Robert Griffin III, the No. 2 pick in the 2012 draft, set numerous rookie records and was picked AP Offensive Rookie of the Year for the Washington Redskins. http://www.schuhenikeschweiz.ch/ . Yet now its time for the most important pick of them all; the Grey Cup. The thought of going 5-0 with the correct choice is quite intoxicating, I dont think I have ever gone perfect in my CFL futuristic playoff speculations and would take great pride in guessing - I mean analyzing - correctly. UMAG, Croatia -- Fifth-seeded Lukas Rosol of the Czech Republic needed a late rally to beat 100th-ranked Diego Sebastian Schwartzman 6-3, 3-6, 7-6 (2) in the first round of the Croatia Open on Tuesday. Schwartzman was serving at 4-3 in the third set and the Argentine even had game point to increase his lead. However, Rosol broke back to level and then comfortably won the tiebreaker. Spaniard Albert Montanes, who has twice reached the quarterfinals in Umag, cruised to a 6-4, 6-4 victory over teenager Alexander Zverev. The 17-year-old German rose to a career-high 161 on Monday after the reaching semifinals in Hamburg last week. Another Argentine, eighth-seeded Carlos Berlocq beat Slovakias Andrej Martin 7-6 (4), 6-3. Though there were no service breaks in the opening set, Berlocq took a commanding 4-1 lead in the second set on his way to a place in the second round. Nike Schuhe Outlet Schweiz. . Sixth-seeded Andreas Seppi, a three-time semifinalist at Umag, also advanced after beating fellow Italian Marco Cecchinato 6-2, 6-7 (2), 6-1. In the late matches, Albert Ramos-Vinolas of Spain defeated Frenchman Benoit Paire 7-5, 6-3, while another Spaniard, Pere Riba, rallied to beat Jiry Vesely of the Czech Republic 6-7 (7), 6-3, 6-3. Dutchman Igor Sijsling also booked a place in the second round, beating Germanys Julian Reister 7-6 (2), 6-7 (3), 6-2 to line up a match against 2012 champion Marin Cilic on Wednesday. In other matches, Argentine qualifier Horacio Zeballos beat Croatian wild card entrant Ante Pavic 6-4, 6-7 (2), 6-1, while Teymuraz Gabashvili of Russia beat Serbias Dusan Lajovic 6-4, 6-3. Uruguayan Pablo Cuevas came from a set down to defeat Mate Delic of Croatia 4-6, 6-4, 6-4. ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Vragen, oproep, mededelingen Tijden zijn in GMT + 4 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: