Huisje wel tevree Huisje wel tevree
Waar vrije meningsuiting kan.

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

HALIFAX - Jason Saggo hears it wherever he goes, from the gr

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Vooral voor dames
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 16-05-2019 08:10:33    Onderwerp: HALIFAX - Jason Saggo hears it wherever he goes, from the gr Reageren met citaat

HALIFAX - Jason Saggo hears it wherever he goes, from the grocery store to the gas station. Neymar Jersey . Prince Edward Island is behind him.Theyre very supportive of MMA and they want to see a local do well, an East Coaster competing in the big show and being successful, said the 28-year-old lightweight. So far, so good.Saggo (10-1) won his UFC debut over Josh Shockley via first-round TKO at UFC 174 in June. He returns to the cage Saturday night against Paul (The Irish Dragon) Felder in the UFCs first visit to Atlantic Canada.Welterweight Rory (Ares) MacDonald, a native of Kelowna, B.C., fighting out of Montreal, takes on American-based Belgian Tarec (Sponge) Saffiedine in the main event of the televised card.Saggo says his UFC jitters are behind him, which wasnt the case when he walked into Vancouvers Rogers Centre first time round.I couldnt even see in front of me. The lights were so bright, I was like Whats going on? This is like surreal. It was almost like a dream.Now I know exactly what to expect. I know theres going to be tons of cameras there. I know what its like to walk into a stage filled with thousands and thousands of people. So mentally Im definitely more prepared for that this time.And once the cage door closes, he knows what to do after months of training.Im no longer thinking any more. My body takes over.Saggo, who is on a five-fight win streak, is one of nine Canadians on the card. But only he and late injury replacement Chris (The Greek Assassin) Kelades, a flyweight from nearby Cole Harbour, call Atlantic Canada home.Saggo is actually from Bolton, Ont., but moved to P.E.I., to follow coach Paul Abel. The two had worked together at Abels previous gym in Bolton.The 46-year-old Abel said he never expected Saggo to follow him east.I thought he was crazy. In a good way, Abel said with a laugh. I thought it was fantastic. I was thrilled.Travel is nothing new to Saggo.After studying philosophy and psychology at the University of Guelph, he went to Thailand to study Muay Thai. After winning his first fight, he drove his motorcycle 5,000 kilometres across Thailand.In 2008, he competed in an international grappling tournament in the Philippines. From there, it was on to Brazil to study Brazilian jiu-jitsu.In 2010, Jason travelled to Japan to train with Kid Yamamoto. The next year, he went to Hawaii to study MMA at B.J. Penns camp.He has also gone to India to study yoga.Abel, his wife and three kids had been looking at P.E.I., for about eight years but didnt relocate there until three years ago. He founded a new gym, Wulfrun MMA in Cornwall, P.E.I., and eventually sold his Ontario location. The new gym is growing and Abel is already looking at a new expanded location.A second-degree black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu, Abel oversees some 10 pro and six or seven amateur fighters as well as 80 students.There is only one other MMA gym on the island, in Summerside.Saggo, who lives 20 minutes north of Charlottetown, cant see himself being anywhere else.The people are amazing, so friendly, he said. I love the people on the East Coast. Theyre super-friendly. You feel like everyone you talk to is your best friend. Saggo says the training is excellent, with veteran Matt McGrath one of his main practice partners. And if they need someone different, they bring them in.Felder (8-0) is making his UFC debut. The Philadelphia native has six knockouts to his credit.____Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Alphonse Areola Paris Saint-Germain Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears have agreed to terms with safety Brock Vereen and QB David Fales on four-year contracts. Adrien Rabiot Jersey . Kyrie Irving and the Cleveland Cavaliers were left fretting over an MRI on the stars left knee. Paul George scored 21 points, Roy Hibbert added 19 and the Pacers used a dominant fourth quarter to blow out the Cavaliers 91-76 on Tuesday The Pacers (25-5) have won eight in a row over Cleveland, their longest active streak against any opponent. http://www.parissaintgermainfcstore.com/Women-Marquinhos-Paris-Saint-Germain-Jersey/ .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times.BALTIMORE -- Orioles slugger Chris Davis will be placed on the 15-day disabled list with a strained left oblique, a development that came as a disappointing surprise to the first baseman after he expressed confidence he would soon return from the injury. Davis left Friday nights game against Kansas City after four innings. He received an MRI on Saturday, and the results indicated that rest would be the best course of action. "A little bit worse than what we thought it was going to be," Davis said Saturday night. "Its kind of crazy because I dont feel terrible. Ive never had anything like this before. I figured it would just be a few days and then wed forget about it." Davis led the majors last season with 53 home runs and 138 RBIs. He has only two homers this season, and it will be a while before he gets to add to that total. "I guess the DL is the best choice right now," he said. "Hopefully things will go well and Ill be able to bounce back quickly." Earlier in the day, Davis expressed confidence that he wouldnt miss more than a few games. "Its definitely disappointing, frustrating," he said. "I do a lot to try and take care of my body and prevent injuries. You play this game long enough eventually youre going to run into something like this. But Im going to stay positive." It is uncertain when the injury occurred, although Davis suspected the muscles in his left side might have been weakened when he divved for groundballs in Boston and Toronto before the Orioles returned home to face the Royals. Julian Draxler Jersey. On Friday night, Davis winced after hitting a flyball in the third inning. He played another inning before manager Buck Showalter removed him from the game. Now, it appears as if Showalter will have to adjust to being without Davis for at least the next two weeks. "Its something we think will take the DL period at a minimum, so well start with that (Sunday)," the manager said. Right fielder Nick Markakis was in the starting lineup at first base Saturday night. Before batting practice, three Baltimore coaches worked with Markakis at the position, going over throws and positioning. The Orioles recalled infielder Jemile Weeks from Triple-A Norfolk on Saturday to provide an extra bat after optioning reliever T.J. McFarland to Norfolk late Friday night. Utility infielder Ryan Flaherty also is expected to get time at first base. Flaherty has been playing third base while the Orioles wait for Manny Machado to come off the disabled list following off-season knee surgery. Asked if subbing for Davis, an All-Star last season, will be imposing, Flaherty replied, "I got stuck trying to do that for Manny the first couple weeks." Machado could play in Class A Frederick or Norfolk on Monday. It appears the Minnesota series on May 2-4 could be the most likely time for him to return to the Orioles, Showalter confirmed. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Vooral voor dames Tijden zijn in GMT + 4 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: