Huisje wel tevree Huisje wel tevree
Waar vrije meningsuiting kan.

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

TALLADEGA, Ala. [url=http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.co

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Vooral voor dames
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 20-05-2019 07:33:06    Onderwerp: TALLADEGA, Ala. [url=http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.co Reageren met citaat

TALLADEGA, Ala. Devon Kennard Jersey . -- Most of Elliott Sadlers memories of Talladega Superspeedway are unpleasant. They either involve a horrific 2003 crash in which his car flipped several times and slid forever through the grass on its roof, or many different ways hed come up empty racing for a win. Finally, he has a victory that tops all those other disappointments. "I have such a love-hate relationship with this race track. We always run good here, but I always doggone flip or wreck or hit hard or something," Sadler said in Victory Lane. "Every autograph session, everywhere I go, everybody always reminds me of the flip I had down the backstraighaway here. Now maybe they can ask me about winning here." Sadler won a three-lap shootout to the checkered flag in the Nationwide Series race. The race Saturday was stopped for a little more than nine minutes to clean the track following a six-car accident that began when Jeremy Clement was turning into an outside wall and his car shot back into traffic. Sadler reflected on many of his previous races during the stoppage. "Under the red flag, I was playing all these scenarios in my head," Sadler said. "Really, how many races Ive lost in the last couple laps not making the right decisions." There were three laps remaining on the restart, and Sadler had to throw several blocks to hold off a charge from the pack of traffic behind him. It was the 10th Nationwide Series victory of Sadlers career, first at Talladega, and first win since 2012. "We just stayed to the bottom and stuck to our guns," Sadler said of his strategy. "We made the right blocks at the right time." "I was disappointed last year we werent able to do it. It means a lot to me to get the JGR team to Victory Lane -- they work their butts off and we werent able to reward them." After going winless last season, his first with Joe Gibbs Racing, finally grabbing a victory was a heavy relief for Sadler. He left Richard Childress Racing to join JGR in an attempt to race for the Nationwide title. Instead, after winning four races in 2012 and finishing second that year in the standings, Sadler had just nine top-10 finishes and was a distant fourth in the title race. "When you come to a new place and you are running for such a respectable man and owner, and you are not able to give back to them, and not go to Victory Lane and not able to run for the championship as strong as you want to, man, it weighed on me heavy," Sadler said. "To be able to go to Victory Lane, and (Gibbs) call me on the phone, was amazing to me. That was a feeling that is really hard to put into words, but it feels good." Chris Buescher finished second and Regan Smith, winner of last years race, was third. Sadlers win ended a three-race winning streak for JR Motorsports, which picked up victories from Chase Elliott at Texas and Darlington and Kevin Harvick last week at Richmond. "We couldnt keep the JR Motorsports winning streak alive, but theres a lot of races left," Smith said. Elliott, who finished 19th, maintained his lead as the Nationwide points leader. But Sadlers victory pulled him to just one point behind Elliott. David Ragan finished fourth and was followed by Sam Hornish Jr., making his first race since losing the Nationwide title by three points last season. Hornish has a seven-race deal with JGR and made his debut by winning the pole in Friday qualifying. Joe Nemechek was sixth and followed by J.J. Yeley, Landon Cassill, David Starr and Trevor Bayne. Luke Willson Lions Jersey . - Chicago Bears general manager Phil Emery was so busy in free agency he didnt mind having a few extra weeks to prepare for the draft. Frank Ragnow Jersey . The 2010 batting champ showed what he can do when hes mostly healthy. Gonzalez homered, doubled and singled in his return to the lineup, and the Colorado Rockies snapped a five-game losing streak with a 13-4 victory over the Chicago Cubs on Wednesday night. http://www.authenticnfllionslockroom.com/Youth-DaShawn-Hand-Elite-Jersey/ . Nick Holden scored two goals and had an assist and the Avalanche held off the Nashville Predators 5-4 Saturday night for their fourth straight victory.(SportsNetwork.com) - The Oklahoma City Thunder got one superstar back and are hoping an MVP will return soon, as they open a three-game road trip Tuesday against the New Orleans Pelicans. Kevin Durant is nearing his season debut and has been out the entire campaign following foot surgery. Durant underwent the procedure in mid-October and had a fracture to his right foot repaired. Thunder head coach Scott Brooks doesnt have an exact timetable for Durants anticipated return to a team with a 5-12 record. Dont know, Brooks said. Dont know. We just want to continue to put up good days on top of each other. Well let you know at the appropriate time. Durant was hobbled by a Jones fracture, which is a broken bone at the base of the small toe. He earned his first career MVP award after averaging 32 points, 7.4 rebounds and 5.5 assists while shooting over 50 percent from the field over 81 games last season. He became only the fourth player in league history to win four scoring titles in five years, joining Hall of Famers Michael Jordan, Wilt Chamberlain and George Gervin. The slender scoring machine has returned to practice and continues to progress well, according to Brooks. Durant will soon join an Oklahoma City squad riding a two-game winning streak after a six-game slide. Russell Westbrook returned from a hand issue Friday and posted 32 points, eight assists and seven rebounds in just 24 minutes. He came out and played great, Thunder center Kendrick Perkins said of Westbrook. He was in playoff mode. You could tell when you walked into the gym yesterday. Brooks is happy to have one of his main contributors back on the floor. Russell makes players around him better, Brooks said Saturdday. Custom Detroit Lions Jerseys. Thats what the great players do. Thats what he showed us last night ... who he is and what hes about. Serge Ibaka had 14 points and six rebounds, Jeremy Lamb scored 13 points off the bench and Reggie Jackson added 10 for the Thunder, who shot 44.2 percent versus the Knicks and had a 57-33 advantage in rebounds. Steven Adams pulled down a game-best 13 rebounds for OKC. Oklahoma City, which enjoyed a nice rest and had time to jell more as a team at practice, is only 1-7 on the road and will make stops in Philadelphia and Detroit on the road swing. The Pelicans have lost three in a row and are back home briefly after two unsuccessful trips to Atlanta and Washington. In Saturdays 83-80 loss to the Wizards in the second game of a back-to-back, Anthony Davis led all scorers with 30 points to go along with 13 rebounds. Jrue Holiday chipped in 17 points on 7-of-18 shooting and Ryan Anderson rounded out the double-digit scorers with 11 points. We cant worry about this game or the game yesterday, said Davis. We have to come out and play. Do what we do, defend, and try to get some easy buckets. New Orleans shot 37 percent from the floor and made only 6-of-17 3-pointers. The Pelicans are 4-2 at home and will head west later this week to face the Golden State Warriors, Los Angeles Clippers and LA Lakers. Oklahoma City went 2-1 against New Orleans last season and had a 10-game winning streak in this series stopped with a 101-89 setback in the Big Easy on April 14. Tyreke Evans poured in 41 points in that one for the Pelicans, who are just 2-14 in the past 16 meetings between the teams. OKC has won six of the last eight trips to the Crescent City. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Indians Jerseys For Sale Tigers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Astros Jerseys Cheap Baseball Angels Jerseys Athletics Jerseys From China Mariners Jerseys For Sale Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For Sale Discount Marlins Jerseys Online Discount Mets Jerseys Online Phillies Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Nationals Jerseys Cubs Jerseys From China Discount Reds Jerseys Online Brewers Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB Pirates Jerseys Wholesale MLB Cardinals Jerseys Diamondbacks Jerseys For Sale Rockies Jerseys For Sale Discount Dodgers Jerseys Online Discount Padres Jerseys Online Giants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Vooral voor dames Tijden zijn in GMT + 4 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: