Huisje wel tevree Huisje wel tevree
Waar vrije meningsuiting kan.

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

DETROIT -- With the Detroit Tigers in a jam after a close pl

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Allerhande
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-06-2019 06:53:00    Onderwerp: DETROIT -- With the Detroit Tigers in a jam after a close pl Reageren met citaat

DETROIT -- With the Detroit Tigers in a jam after a close play at first base, Brad Ausmus calmly made his way onto the field. Sam Mills Jersey . No histrionics from the rookie manager -- not in this situation at least. All he had to do was challenge the call and wait. "Its almost awkward when you go out there," Ausmus said. "Normally the manager would go out there to scream and yell, but it doesnt make sense to go out there and scream and yell if they know you have a challenge. In essence, Im really just taking my time getting out there so we can get a determination from our video room as to whether we should use the challenge." Baseballs new instant replay system was popular at Comerica Park on Wednesday, when two calls at first base were overturned in Detroits favour. The second reversal ended a Kansas City rally in the 10th, and the Tigers eventually won 2-1 on Ian Kinslers single in the bottom of the inning. Kinsler also hit a solo homer in the fourth, helping Detroit win despite a blown save by new closer Joe Nathan. Max Scherzer pitched eight scoreless innings for the Tigers. "All I kept thinking about was picking up Max. He was so good all game and you dont want to waste that kind of performance," said Kinsler, who was acquired from Texas for Prince Fielder in a November trade. "It was great for Joe, too. We know hes a great closer, but it is a lot easier to forget about a bad outing when your team wins the game." In the top of the 10th, Kansas Citys Norichika Aoki was called safe at first, and it looked like the Royals would have first and third with two outs against Al Alburquerque (1-0). But upon further review, the throw barely beat Aoki. He was called out to end the threat. There was another overturn in the sixth when Detroits Tyler Collins was initially called out at first, giving Kansas City a 4-6-3 double play. The play was reviewed and Collins was ruled safe, although Detroit didnt score. "Thats exactly why the system is there -- to get the call right," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "Both calls went against us, but they were the right calls, so I dont have any problem with it." Scherzer allowed four hits and a walk with seven strikeouts, but Nathan blew a save at Comerica for the first time after 19 straight as a visitor. Alex Gordons bases-loaded sacrifice fly in the ninth tied it, and Nathan balked the runners ahead when he pulled up in the middle of his motion. Nathan said afterward he stopped because he wasnt sure he and catcher Alex Avila were on the same page. "I just didnt want to cross him up," Nathan said. "I thought I saw a fastball in, and when I came up to my balance position and looked in, I saw him setting up away." After Alburquerque made it through the 10th, Austin Jackson and Nick Castellanos both walked for Detroit. Kinsler won it with a two-out single to left-centre off Tim Collins (0-1). Scherzer can become a free agent after this season, and if he keeps pitching like this hell be in line for quite a payday. The American League Cy Young Award winner mostly cruised until the eighth, when Salvador Perez doubled leading off. Scherzer rebounded to strike out Mike Moustakas and Lorenzo Cain. Ausmus then visited the mound, but he left Scherzer in. Alcides Escobar followed with a flyout on Scherzers 110th and final pitch. Scherzer said Ausmus told him to make a decision about staying in. "I said, Give me a second to think about it," Scherzer said. "I needed to be honest with Brad. I said, Give me the ball." Jason Vargas, who signed a $32 million, four-year contract in the off-season, was sharp in his first start for Kansas City. He allowed a run and five hits in seven innings, walking one and striking out six. NOTES: The Royals announced OF Carlos Peguero was sent outright to Triple-A Omaha after clearing waivers. He was designated for assignment March 25. ... Collins made his first major league start in LF. His debut came in Mondays opener, when he scored the winning run as a pinch-runner. On Wednesday, he made a nice catch in the second while sliding on his stomach. ... Kansas City rookie Yordano Ventura takes the mound Thursday against Detroits Anibal Sanchez. Custom Carolina Panthers Jerseys . Redden played a total of 1,023 regular-season games with Ottawa, the New York Rangers, St. Louis and Boston. He finished with 457 points (109 goals, 348 assists) and a plus-160 rating over his career. Cam Newton Jersey .m. ET, CBSOPENING LINE — Falcons by 3 1/2RECORD VS. http://www.officialcarolinapantherspro.com/ . Rockies manager Walt Weiss was unhappy, too. Weiss addressed the issue in a 15-minute meeting with his pitcher and catcher after the Rockies gave up 14 hits and lost 10-1. De La Rosa lasted only 4 1-3 innings and allowed five runs in his first opening-day start.The St. Louis Blues have climbed into top spot in the TSN.ca NHL Power Rankings. The Blues, who have been ranked in the Top Five all season, too over from the Colorado Avalanche, who plummeted from first to seventh, after losing three straight and having first-line centre Matt Duchene suffer an oblique injury. Just behind the Blues, the San Jose Sharks, Chicago Blackhawks and Minnesota Wild round out a top four of Western Conference clubs. The Boston Bruins are the top representative from the East, in fifth. Among those rising this week, the Los Angeles Kings havent missed a beat without goaltender Jonathan Quick, thanks to stellar play from Ben Scrivens, so the Kings moved from 12 to six and the surging Dallas Stars, 6-1-1 in November, moved from 15 to nine. A 7-1-1 record in November has helped the Washington Capitals, who climbed from 18 to 13 this weeek. Ryan Kalil Jersey. . After vaulting up to third last week, the Anaheim Ducks went winless, and sent goaltender Frederik Andersen to the AHL, resulting in a fall down to 11. Canadian clubs were among those falling. The Vancouver Canucks, who have one win in the last six, dropped from eight to 12, while the centre-less Toronto Maple Leafs dip from 11 to 15. The Ottawa Senators fell from 13 to 19, at least in part because Robin Lehner was no longer starting every game in goal. As for other Canadian teams, the Montreal Canadiens held at 14 and the Winnipeg Jets moved up a couple of spots to 18. The Calgary Flames keep fading, from 23 to 27, and the Edmonton Oilers remain at 28. Scott Cullen can be reached at Scott.Cullen@bellmedia.ca and followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/tsnscottcullen. For more, check out TSN Fantasy on Facebook. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Allerhande Tijden zijn in GMT + 4 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: