Huisje wel tevree Huisje wel tevree
Waar vrije meningsuiting kan.

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

The day after Bobby Ryan reacted to negative comments made b

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Allerhande
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 13-06-2019 06:35:03    Onderwerp: The day after Bobby Ryan reacted to negative comments made b Reageren met citaat

The day after Bobby Ryan reacted to negative comments made by Brian Burke in an article that was written about the process of choosing the U. Will Grier Jersey .S. Olympic team, the teams general manager David Poile offered a public apology to the Ottawa Senators forward, who was left off the team. "Im trying right now to apologize to Bobby Ryan," said Poile during a conference call on Friday. "If it was said about me, I would be upset. Denigrating any player is not what anyone signed up for." Poile, who said he has spoken with Senators general manager Bryan Murray about the situation, also revealed Friday that when the management team made their final selections, Ryan was on Burkes roster. In a feature posted Wednesday by ESPN.coms Scott Burnside chronicling the five-month process, Burke was quoted as saying, "Hes (Ryan) a passive guy. He is not intense. That word is not in his vocabulary. Its never going to be in his vocabulary. He cant spell intense." Ryan addressed the comments after the teams morning skate on Thursday. "It was kinda gutless," Ryan told a scrum of reporters. "I almost feel degraded when it comes out like that. It is what it is - thats their decision and thats how they feel about me." Burke, who drafted Ryan second overall when he was the general manager with the Anaheim Ducks, also praised Ryans ability as a game-breaker in the meetings, saying that while candidates Max Pacioretty and Brandon Saad were both better 60-minute players, "neither can do what Bobby can do." Ryan said Thursday that Burke tried to contact him on Wednesday, but he hasnt called back. Cheap Carolina Panthers Jerseys . The team let Keaton Ellerby, James Wright and Matt Halischuk become unrestricted free agents after declining to make them qualifying offers. Ellerby, 25, appeared in 51 games for the Jets last season and had two goals and four assists. Cheap Panthers Jerseys Authentic . That assertion is getting harder and harder to make, especially given the way 23-year-old Danilo Gallinari has been playing this season. http://www.cheapcarolinapanthersjerseysauthentic.com/ . They have watched it from afar. And now they have seen it for themselves.TORONTO - When Patrick Chan was feeling the pressure before making his Olympic debut, he reached out to a Canadian athlete who was shouldering perhaps the greatest pressure of all. Chans drive to the rink four years ago in Vancouver included a phone call to Sidney Crosby. The two share a common trainer in Andy OBrien, who was in the car with Chan that day. "I told Andy I was nervous, who wouldnt be, I was really nervous about the event. Andy was like Oh Ill call Sid," said Chan, who opens his season next week at Skate Canada International. "We talked about expectations and at the end of the day, he told me Yeah, the Canadian hockey team has the most pressure out of all the events. The way he put it in perspective was that we train every day and we train every day to kind of build an automatic pilot, and in order to initiate that automatic pilot when youre playing, you have to put it in perspective. "For example, my mentality is that this isnt the end of the world, people will support me because they want me to win, and they want the best for me and they want a medal for Canada, and I accept that. But then I have to be selfish in a way and realize Im doing it for myself and that was the mistake I made in Vancouver. I wanted to win the medal for Canada, and I looked at it as a big picture instead of narrowing it down to me wanting to be there, and me wanting to compete and excited to compete, and eager to win a medal." Chan, who was 19 in Vancouver, went on to finish fifth in his first Olympics, while Crosby, of course, scored the winning goal in Canadas thrilling victory over the U.S. for gold. Four years later, the pressures have changed for Chan, who talked about his preparations for Sochi in a wide-ranging conference call Tuesday that touched on everything from the gay rights controversy in Russia to his move to Detroit. Chan, who spoken about Russias controversial gay laws before saying he plans to focus on skating, said Tuesday he believes that "everyone deserves a fair chance." "I always believed, it doesnt matter what colour, what race, what gender, or whats your opinion on gays, it doesnt matter as long as you have the talent and you work hard and you have something to show and something to prove, anyone deserves to be on the field, and especially in the Olympic Games," Chan said. "Thats my opinion. Figure skating, were full of gays, and I train with a lot of gay skaters, and some of them are my best friends, and honestly it doesnt bother me. I just honestly believe everyone deserves to be on the ice to compete." The Toronto skater said hell be fending off a different kind of pressure in Sochi, where hell come in as a three-time defending world champion. "Vancouver was a pressure because it was a thought of winning a gold medal at home, I put that pressure on myself, like Oh my god the dream of all dreams would be to win and Olympic gold medal in your home country and hearing your anthem in Canada. Sam Mills Jersey. "Sochi is different. . . coming in as three-time world champion, you put expectations on yourself, theres a lot of talk. Is this the year that hes not going to put it together, and hes going to be dethroned? I think I have many more tools going into Sochi to overcome those pressures." Chan, who will be 23 in Sochi — his birthday is New Years Eve — has learned to shift his priorities. Hes figured out how to narrow his focus, which goes back to Crosbys call in the car ride to the rink. "If you look at the Olympics as a mountain, its like Mount Everest, its impossible. You already start beating yourself up, just like my long program. My long program is my nemesis because I look at it as a huge mountain I have to climb thats going to kill me and Im going to be out of breath and exhausted at the end. "But it doesnt seem so bad if I cut it down into portions. For Mount Everest I would focus on reaching the first base camp, then reaching the second base camp, then reaching the third, then you can get to the top. You have to look at it in stages and not try to sprint to the top." Chan said hes a much happier skater than hes been in a while, and credits his move to Detroit. Chan pulled up stakes in Colorado Springs and drove to Detroit a couple of weeks before last springs world championships. He made the move, he said, to reinvigorate his career after his motivation had seeped out of him in Colorado. Detroit has become his "comfort zone" in the months since. "Its funny, the rink in Colorado was full, like 25 people on the ice, which is insane, and that was international skaters mixed with national level skaters. There was 25 skaters yet I still felt alone on the ice," he said. "It was beyond motivation, I was not motivated, I was just more frustrated because there was so many people." In Detroit, there are usually about eight elite skaters on the ice, including U.S. team member Jeremy Abbott, and rising Canadian skater Elladj Balde. "Coming here, I was worried I was not going to be able to make friends and would be alone again. but that was totally not the case," he said. "We all get along, so we all move for each other, we all respect each other, we all push each other, we all motivate each other. And then if I have a bad day, I can get off the ice and sit in the lobby and have my lunch with Elladj and totally forget about the session and just laugh about things outside of skating. "Those little things go a long, long way. We come in every day, and it gets monotonous, it gets boring, its frustrating, so its good to have your friends around and have people who support you and make you laugh and make you forget about skating once in awhile." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Allerhande Tijden zijn in GMT + 4 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: