Huisje wel tevree Huisje wel tevree
Waar vrije meningsuiting kan.

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Angel Di Maria has revealed he almost followed in Lionel Mes

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Voetbal
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-06-2019 07:32:13    Onderwerp: Angel Di Maria has revealed he almost followed in Lionel Mes Reageren met citaat

Angel Di Maria has revealed he almost followed in Lionel Messis footsteps by retiring from international football this summer. T.J. Leaf Jersey . Messi called time on his international career in July after Argentina lost the Copa America Centenario final to Chile, although the Barcelona maestro has since reversed his decision. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for £6.99. No contract. The penalty shoot-out defeat in New Jersey was the third major tournament final loss for Messi and Di Maria in as many years, following defeat to Chile and Germany in the 2015 Copa America and 2014 World Cup finals, respectively. The Paris Saint-Germain playmaker, capped 77 times by Argentina, confirmed the heartache of three final defeats almost saw him call time on his international career.When Messi retired, I thought about doing the same, Di Maria told Argentine sports station TyC Sports.You can lose a final, but three in a row, thats something different. When Messi retired, I thought about doing the same. If I lose another final, thats it. Argentina forward Angel Di Maria I thought about leaving the national team, but my wife and my father stopped me.Former Manchester United and Real Madrid midfielder Di Maria has travelled with the Argentina squad for their forthcoming World Cup qualifiers with Peru and Paraguay.The 28-year-old will have the chance to atone for previous defeats if Edgardo Bauzas squad qualify for Russia 2018, but he has warned he would quit if he tasted another final loss. Chiles Claudio Bravo hoists the trophy after defeating Argentina to win the Copa America I almost started therapy, but in the end I decided it was something I had to figure out by myself, Di Maria added. If I lose another final, thats it.You can watch Englands tour of Bangladesh, plus Premier League football and the Japan Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy three months at half price! Also See: World Cup section Features Latest video Get Sky Sports Cheap Swingman Pacers Jerseys . "He started putting me on the ice to strengthen them at the suggestion from a doctor," he said. Weight said it wasnt a pretty sight at the rink in St. Clair Shores, Mich. "I looked like Forrest Gump," he joked. Cheap NBA Jerseys . Ho-Sang is a highly regarded prospect, as seen in TSNs Midseason Rankings. This was Game 3 of their playoff series and that wasnt the only strange incident in Londons 10-2 win over Windsor. http://www.cheappacersjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-doug-mcdermott-jersey .com) - One point guard will return, while another will sit when the Minnesota Timberwolves visit American Airlines Center to take on the Dallas Mavericks.TAMPA, Fla. -- After the Montreal Canadiens and Tampa Bay Lightning combined for 11 goals in four regular-season meetings, Dale Weise didnt expect them to score eight in the first 60 minutes of Game 1 Wednesday night. "But thats playoffs, anything can happen," he said. Anything, including Weise scoring his first career Stanley Cup playoff goal and first NHL overtime winner to give the Habs a 5-4 victory at Tampa Bay Times Forum and a 1-0 lead in the Atlantic Division semifinal series. "I cant remember the last time I had an overtime goal, so that one feels real good," Weise said. It was the kind of back-and-forth affair that bred unpredictability. The Lightning scored four times against Carey Price on 16 shots in regulation, and it seemed like any and every shot could go in. In overtime, the margin for error was almost non-existent. But thats exactly what playoff star Daniel Briere wanted to embrace. "You have to be ready, and thats the beauty of overtime," said Briere, who set Weise up for the winner 18:08 into overtime. "You cant make any mistakes. One shot can end it all." Tampa Bays Teddy Purcell and Montreals Max Pacioretty were close to doing it, but were thwarted by a diving Josh Gorges and the clank of the left post behind Anders Lindback, respectively. Ultimately, that shot belonged to Weise, who earlier in overtime might not have been in position to take it. "We had about two or three similar chances just before and the last shift I kind of backed off on a play. I didnt want to get caught," Weise said. "I came to the bench and (assistant coach Gerard Gallant) said, Dont be afraid to jump in on that one, and thats what I did. (Michael Bournival) and Danny make a great play there, and I wont miss too many from there." Weise and Briere were the heroes, but the games previous 78 minutes had plenty of players putting on an offensive show. Steven Stamkos scored twice to go along with Tampa Bay goals by Nikita Kucherov and Alex Killorn, while Tomas Plekanec, Brian Gionta, Lars Eller and Thomas Vanek scored for the Habs. The goals were even at four apiece at the end of regulation, but the shots were far from it. The Habs had 35 to the Lightnings 16, taking it to a Tampa Bay team that was so good at puck possession during the regular season. Michel Therriens team just wanted to play a "solid road game" and got thatt job done. Bojan Bogdanovic Jersey. "We kept our composure. We didnt want to get out of our game plan," Therrien said. "The guys stuck to the game plan and they got rewarded at the end. Thats the way I see it." The game didnt go the way some envisioned, specifically after these teams had such low-scoring matchups before. Price said he was not surprised but instead was frustrated he allowed four goals. "Every games different and you never know whats going to happen out there," Price said. "Its tough as a goaltender when teams are capitalizing on scoring chances and theyre getting so few." Price was at his best in overtime when he stopped all nine Lightning shots. Tampa had more shots in overtime than in any of the three previous periods but couldnt cash in. "I thought probably overtime was one of our better periods we played in that game," Tampa Bay coach Jon Cooper said. "(But) we kept shooting ourselves in the foot time and time again." Mistakes made it a fun game, as eight Lightning players were making their playoff debut at the NHL level. The Habs had only one in Bournival. The inexperience of youth was noticeable at times. "We came out tentative and didnt want to make mistakes, but as the game went on we got more comfortable," Killorn said. "The turnovers at the blue-line cost us." At the end of the night, one defensive-zone mistake cost the Lightning and allowed the Habs to steal the first game on the road. Naturally it was Briere who knew what to expect in overtime and record his 110th playoff point in his 109th career playoff game. "You just have to stay focused," Briere said. "I had the feeling that something good was going to happen. Our line had too many scoring chances that at some point we were going to get a good result." NOTES -- Brandon Prust returned to the Habs lineup after missing the final 12 games of the regular season with a shoulder injury. ... Defencemen Douglas Murray and Jarred Tinordi and forwards George Parros, Alex Galchenyuk, Travis Moen and Ryan White were scratched for Montreal. ... Lightning forward Ondrej Palat did not take a shift after one early in the third period because of an upper-body injury. Cooper said he would be re-evaluated Thursday. ... Gaspe, Que., native Cedric Paquette made his playoff debut after playing his first NHL game, Tampa Bays 81st of the regular season. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Voetbal Tijden zijn in GMT + 4 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: