Huisje wel tevree Huisje wel tevree
Waar vrije meningsuiting kan.

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Alex Bilodeau won the gold medal in mens moguls at the Sochi

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Voetbal
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 19-06-2019 07:37:25    Onderwerp: Alex Bilodeau won the gold medal in mens moguls at the Sochi Reageren met citaat

Alex Bilodeau won the gold medal in mens moguls at the Sochi Winter Olympic Games on Monday and his teammate Mikaël Kingsbury grabbed the silver. Cheap Utah Jazz Jerseys . The bronze medal went to a Russian skier, Alexander Smyshlyaev, to the delight of the crowd. A third Canadian skier, Marc-Antoine Gagnon, finished just off the podium in fourth place. Bilodeau, the champion four years ago in Vancouver, becomes the first man to ever successfully defend the mens Olympic moguls crown. Hes also the first Canadian athlete to defend an Olympic crown in any event since speed skater Catriona Le May Doan won gold in the 500 metres in both 1998 and 2002. Worlds best "I knew I had done everything to get ready," Bilodeau told CBC after his victory. "I knew I had to put the pressure on that young kid whos so good," referring to his teammate, Kingsbury. "I went for the best run of my career," he said. Bilodeau and Kingsbury came in as heavy favourites, having spent much of the last few years trading places atop the world rankings. The 26-year-old Bilodeau was the gold medallist four years ago in Vancouver. But Kingsbury, 21, was the reigning world champion. "It means a lot," Kingsbury said of his silver medal. "I did a great run, just a little mistake. Alex totally deserved it [and] Im super proud of myself to have the silver medal." The gold and silver bookends a very successful week of freestyle skiing for Canada at the Rosa Khutor Extreme Park in Sochi. Sisters Justine and Chloe Dufour-Lapointe took gold and silver in the womens final on Saturday night, clasping hands and fighting back tears as their parents screamed from the stands. On Monday, it was Bilodeaus family doing the crying and celebrating, with his parents and his brother Frederic in attendance, cheering him on. "Mikaël is in my mind when I ski but my brother is in my mind all the time," Bilodeau said. The two brothers embraced near the finish line after the event ended. Although he was favoured to medal, the day got off to a rough start for Bilodeau. At one point he sat in eighth place, barely passing the cutoff to move on to the next round. But he found his game in subsequent rounds before saving his best performance for the final. His last run was awarded the highest score of 26.31, but there was still one skier to come — his teammate and rival, Mikaël Kingsbury. Kingsbury performed a solid run in his final run. But his score of 24.71 was not enough, and he had to settle for the silver. Tony Bradley Jersey . Curlings version of the Ryder Cup will introduce a new format beginning with the 2015 event, set for Jan. 8 to 11 in Calgary, as itll be Team Canada taking on Team Europe this season and in the 2017 event, while itll be Team Canada against Team World (including the U. Jeff Hornacek Jersey .Y. - Joe Johnson hit six 3-pointers in his 27 points, Mason Plumlee added 18 points, and the Brooklyn Nets won their 11th straight at home, beating the Boston Celtics 114-98 Friday night. http://www.cheapjazzjerseys.com/ . Gauteng High Court Judge Dunstan Mlambo ruled Tuesday that South African media houses will be allowed to install three remote controlled cameras in court for the Olympic athletes trial starting next week to capture images that likely will be seen by millions around the world.Hot Springs, AR (SportsNetwork.com) - Oaklawn Park will not be charging an admission fee during the 2015 racing season that begins Friday, Jan. 9. The historic track will allow its customers to keep the $2 admission fee in their pockets and possibly push the savings through the betting windows. Oaklawn president Charles Cella noted that the free admission is a way to thank the fans and celebrate the completion of an expansion project. Trying to operate while doing major construction is never easy and alwayss a challenge, Cella said. Cheap Jazz Jerseys. Our fans and our horsemen have shown great patience and support during this period. We wanted to do something to express our appreciation, and we felt this gesture would be a good way to simply and sincerely say, thank you. Oaklawns expansion project began in April 2013 and is scheduled to be completed by the end of December. The historic track will run 31 stakes worth $6,675,000 highlighted by the $1 million Arkansas Derby on Saturday, April 11. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Voetbal Tijden zijn in GMT + 4 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: