Huisje wel tevree Huisje wel tevree
Waar vrije meningsuiting kan.

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

DENVER -- Juan Nicasio bounced back nicely from his first lo

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Wielrennen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212

BerichtGeplaatst: 21-06-2019 07:46:36    Onderwerp: DENVER -- Juan Nicasio bounced back nicely from his first lo Reageren met citaat

DENVER -- Juan Nicasio bounced back nicely from his first loss of the season. Cheap Arizona Cardinals Jerseys China . Carlos Gonzalez homered before leaving with a finger injury, Nicasio pitched seven scoreless innings and drove in three runs, and the Colorado Rockies beat the New York Mets 7-4 on Thursday night. "All my breaking balls worked today and I had good command of my fastball, too," said Nicasio, who was dinged for a couple of home runs by the Los Angeles Dodgers while struggling with his location last time out during a 4 1-3 inning outing. "Thats why I was good today," Nicasio said. "I threw a lot of sliders for strikes, my fastball was down in the zone. When Im pitching good, I have command of my fastball, and keeping the ball down. I lost my command (last time out)." New York manager Terry Collins said Nicasio kept Mets batters guessing. "He moved the ball in and out," Collins said. "He threw strikes." Corey Dickerson added three hits, including an RBI triple and Nolan Arenado singled leading off the third to extend the majors longest active streak to 21 games. Hes tied for the fourth-longest hitting streak in Rockies team history. Gonzalez connected for his sixth home run of the season in the first inning, driving a 3-2 offering from Bartolo Colon (2-4) off the right-centre field facing just below the second deck. He was lifted in the fourth inning, replaced by pinch hitter Brandon Barnes, because of a bruised left index finger. His playing status was listed as day to day. "I dont think hes going to miss a lot of time," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "It was encouraging that the swelling was going down already." Colon allowed seven runs on 10 hits in 4 2-3 innings, his shortest outing of the season. He walked one and struck out three. "Bartolo left pitches over the plate. And we ran into a hot team," said Travis dArnaud, who homered in the ninth off reliever Chad Bettis. But Nicasio (3-1) was effective at the plate and on the mound. After allowing a one-out single in the second to Chris Young, Nicasio retired 12 batters in a row before issuing his lone walk in the sixth inning. The only extra base hit he allowed was a double leading off the game to Juan Lagares. He was activated prior to the game after spending the previous two weeks on the disabled list because of a strained right hamstring. "Its a good step for him," Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. "Weve seen Juan real good in the past, saw him good early and hopefully he gets on a roll." Nicasio also was a central figure in the Rockies offence. "We preach a lot to our pitchers if they can execute the game offensively theres probably a few Ws in there for them," Weiss said. Dickerson and Charlie Culberson hit successive two-out singles in the second and, running on the pitch, they both scored when Nicasio followed with a single that rolled to the right field corner. He added a sacrifice fly in the Rockies three-run fourth. Arenado also had a sacrifice fly and Charlie Blackmon an RBI single in the inning. Dickersons two-out triple in the fifth scored Justin Morneau, who was aboard with a single. The Mets avoided their third shutout of the season when Lagares, doubling for the second time in the game, hit a drive off Bettis in the eighth to the right centerfield gap to score pinch hitter Bobby Abreu from first. Bettis surrendered a two-out, three-run homer to dArnaud in the ninth before retiring Ruben Tejada on a fly ball to right. NOTES: Four of the seven home runs Colon has given up this season have come in the first inning. ... Colons four-pitch walk to Wilin Rosario leading off the fourth represented his first walk in 14 innings. ... Arenados 21-game hitting streak is the longest in the majors this season. ... Nicasios last multi-RBI game was June 14 against Philadelphia. ... The Mets Daniel Murphy went 0 for 4, snapping a 10-game hitting streak. ... Rockies catcher Rosario was back in the lineup after missing the previous four games with a left hand injury. Arizona Cardinals Jerseys China . -- The Golden State Warriors and Houston Rockets will forever be tied together for making the same spectacular misjudgment on budding NBA sensation Jeremy Lin. Pat Tillman Jersey . Peter Dawson took his long before he started the job. "I was playing an American one year at Oxford Golf Club, and he introduced me to this travelling mulligan," Dawson said. http://www.cheaparizonacardinalsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-kurt-warner-jersey . "Im not even that added up," the 39-year-old Australian replied. And to the Hall of Famers surprise, when all the math was done Sunday in the JTBC Founders Cup, she was the one posing for pictures with the big trophy.NATAL, Brazil -- With torrential rain pouring down and two goals already contentiously disallowed, tens of thousands of soggy but boisterous Mexico fans were getting nervous. They had already started chanting for Javier "Chicharito" Hernandez, the striker benched in favour of Oribe Peralta, to come on and deliver a game winner. Seconds after the chant began, Peralta scored in the 61st minute to help Mexico to a 1-0 victory Friday and the three points it needed to have any chance of advancing from a tough Group A at the World Cup. Peraltas goal gave Mexico its first win over an African team at the World Cup and justified coach Miguel Herreras faith that he could deliver on the biggest stage in the world. A non-factor most of the first half, Peralta broke the deadlock with his left foot after Cameroon goalkeeper Charles Itandje parried Giovanni Dos Santos attempt from the edge of the area. The goal relieved the pressure that had been building steadily after Dos Santos had two goals disallowed in the first half, frustrating the Mexican team that was controlling the game with its speed and ball possession. "We could have scored more, but unfortunately were not used to these conditions," Herrera said. "Frankly, the refereeing took away two clear goals, but at the end of the day youve got to work for it, and we get to the next match with three points and very high spirits." Tournament host and favourite Brazil leads the group after a 3-1 win over Croatia in the opening game. Mexico plays Brazil on Tuesday in Fortaleza. While the heat was expected to be an issue in this balmy coastal city, rain soaked the field at the new Arena das Dunas starting about four hours before the match and never let up, creating a cool day but a slick surface. Mexico players said the field held up well and the conditions favoured their style of play. "We are ready to play in any type of circumstances," Dos Santos said. "We worked the ball well and it was extraordinary to have the rain." The rain never dampened the spirits of the Mexico fans who arrived hours early, dominated the announced crowd of 39,216 aand kept up their cheers and taunts throughout the match. Wholesale Arizona Cardinals Jerseys. "They made us feel like locals," Herrera said, comparing the atmosphere with Mexicos home stadium. "It felt a little bit like Azteca." Those cheers were sounding nervous as the game remained scoreless deep into the second half. Dos Santos had twice put the ball in the net in the first half only to have both efforts called back. He was ruled offside in the 11th minute and his header from a corner in the 29th was denied when referee Wilmar Roldan apparently called a foul in front of Itandje. His work done, Peralta was taken off in the 74th minute for Hernandez, who nearly doubled Mexicos lead minutes later. But Hernandez misfired a volley and sent it over the net. While a tough shot, the miss punctuated Hernandez scoring drought. Peralta, on the other hand, is growing in confidence and keen to add to the gold medal he picked up with Mexico at the London Olympics. "I want to score as many goals as possible," Peralta said, "to take advantage of every opportunity that I get because I want to be a world champion again." Cameroon seldom tested Mexico goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa until forcing him to make a late victory-clinching save with a dive to his left to stop a header by Benjamin Moukandjo. The save was yet another big payoff for Herrera, who started Ochoa after the keeper had been a reserve at the last two World Cups. At the final whistle, Herrera kneeled, crossed himself and pumped his right fist. Cameroon coach Volker Finke stood with his arms crossed, scowling as the rain dripped off his face. For Cameroon, the lacklustre performance will only magnify controversies back home over a player bonus pay dispute that delayed their arrival in Brazil, and will raise more questions about whether theyre a fractured team. The loss also leaves Cameroon needing a victory over group rival Croatia before closing first-round play against Brazil. "We have five days to recover," Finke said. "We will analyze this together because the match against Croatia is very important if we want to stay alive". Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Huisje wel tevree -> Wielrennen Tijden zijn in GMT + 4 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: